In order to access your account, you have to log in to SiteControl, our suite of Web-based account management tools. With SiteControl, you can manage your services at any time and from any location, as long as you have an Internet connection and a browser.
SiteControl enables you to perform a number of tasks:
- Register, transfer, check and renew domain names.
- Add additional features to your domain name registration (domain alias, domain forwarding, WhoisProtector, Domain Guard, etc.).
- Activate and manage web hosting services.
- Upload and modify your web site files.
- Track disk, file, traffic and other usage in real time.
- Make changes to your hosting plan and order new features and enhancements.
- Set up additional user accounts for people who will be working with your site.
- Set up email accounts and forwarding, check email (using a web-based platform) and edit existing mailboxes.
- View and update your account and billing information.
- Make payments and view invoices, statements and transaction history.
- Check online manual and FAQ and submit/review trouble tickets.
This article contains the following sections:
I. How to log into SiteControl
1. Please visit: https://sitecontrol.domainpeople.com
2. Enter your username and password (from your account information e-mail) and then click Login.
You will be redirected to your SiteControl Home Page
3. Home Page Overview:
The SiteControl interface is organized into several areas, which are accessible by clicking on tabs at the top of the page:
- Home: Includes general information, and quick access links to commonly used tools such as Domain names, Domain transfers and Email.
- Manage Services: This is where you manage your main services (Domain name, Website, Email, Exchange, VPS) and features.
- My Account: This area allows you to view and edit contact and billing information for your account, including login information.
- Order Services: This area allows you to order services such as Web hosting, Domain Names, Emails, Exchange and VPS.
There are also a series of links at the top right corner of the screen:
- Preferences: This area allows you to adjust the Auto-Logout option.
- Help Center: A direct link to the Help Center.
- Contact Us: This area allows you to start and view trouble tickets. Provides information on how to contact Technical Support and Billing and includes a direct chat link to reach us.
- Logout: Click on this link to log out of the SiteControl interface.
II. Password Change
Your SiteControl password is used to log into your control panel. You can change this password at any time. Keep in mind that the SiteControl password is not necessarily the same password you use to access your mail or FTP files.
To change your SiteControl password:
- Click the My Account tab in SiteControl.
- In the SiteControl Login Information panel, click the Edit Password link.
- Enter your existing password and your new password.
- Click Update Now.
Keep in mind that your password must be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least 1 numeric character.
III. Password Reset
If you don’t remember your current SiteControl password, you can use the Forgot Your Password or Username? link on the login page of SiteControl.
Once you fill in the necessary information, the system will send you a password recovery email at the Personal Contact email address for the account. You can follow the instructions in the email to update your password. Keep in mind that the password recovery email is valid 24 hours.